In 2016, the Nashville Bar Association referred over 6,000 callers requesting referrals to attorneys by assisting the public in finding appropriate attorneys.
- All callers are first screened by LRIS staff before a referral is made to an attorney.
- LRIS provides fast, efficient referrals via a specially modified database system.
- Referrals are made using criteria based on area of law, geographic, and language preferences to provide a mutually beneficial match to both the attorney and the client.
- The proceeds from the percentage fee program will be used to fund the service, increase LRIS promotions and networking, and to fund public service activities.
- LRIS provides the groundwork you need to build your clientele.
- LRIS has a targeted marketing plan to reach the public.
If you are an attorney interested in being listed with the Lawyer Referral & Information Service, call Wendy at 615-242-9272 or email LRIS detailing your interest.
You may also download the LRIS Plan of Operations and the LRIS Attorney Application Form and return it to the NBA LRIS offices.
Check out what attorney members are saying about the LRIS program!